Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ok, Let's get started.


It all started several years back when my semi-retired parents gave me a small camera that was designed to mount on an RC plane.  I had really started to get back into the RC plane hobby, and this little 2.1MP camera fit right in to what I was doing.  I mounted the camera on a couple different planes that I had at the time, and started getting pictures.
Flying from Trammel Crow Park, looking South.  Little did I know at the time, that this was the first picture I took of the Margaret Hunt Hill bridge construction.



Looking South-West from Trammel Crow Park.  The original Pavaho pump station is just barely visible.


Dallas' Skyline at the time.
As you can see the pictures were not very good, but I had the bug.  I found it very compelling to see the area from a perspective few other people get to see.  Little did I know at the time what this hobby would turn into, and how many really cool images I would get along the way. 

More to come from a Plane Guy's Perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment