Thursday, December 6, 2012

Reunion Flight

The vast majority of my flying is done down in the Trinity River basin. Once I realized that there was a park with an open field near downtown where Reunion Arena used to be located, I just had to scope it out. I was able to get some really nice shots of the area.  Some of the buildings that can be seen are Reunion Tower, Union Station, The Dallas Morning News building, Belo Building, Dallas Convention Center, and the Hyatt Regency hotel.  It was a pretty day for flying, and I love how clear our skies are during the winter.


IMG_1339
Reunion Tower, the Hyatt Regency Dallas and Union Station


IMG_1324
Dallas Morning News building, Belo building, and the Omni Hotel


IMG_1328
Dallas Convention Center


IMG_1343
The Margaret Hunt Hill bridge behind the Dallas Court buildings


IMG_1378
Looking west along I30 with I35 in the foreground.


IMG_1405
Union Station and the Old Red Courthouse

 
All of the photos from this flight are here
My entire collection of photos are here

1 comment: